- As homosexuality, trans-genderism, etc. is increasingly being glorified, Christianity is increasingly being vilified. Those who tell the Biblical Truth about sexual abnormalities or complain about them being promoted, are often called homophobes, bigots, or haters. If we are "haters" because we hate evil, well so does God.
- Recently, our State Government passed a law that allows trans-vestites, trans-genders, or those who feel like a gender that they're not, to use the bathrooms or lockerrooms designated for the other gender. In other words, if a boy feeeeels like a girl, he can use the girls' lockerroom. If a girl complains, she could be accused of hate speech. Now dictator Obama with the help of unconstitutional US Supreme Court judicial activists, are ramrodding that to all states.
- Those involved with Planned Parenthood and National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL pro-choice) call those who are pro-life, "anti-choice", which is so not true. Look in the dictionary written before 2011 under the word "choice". Yet we the tax-payers are forced to fund some abortions and PP. If Planned Parenthood is truly pro-choice, they would NOT accept government funds. They get plenty from the super-rich such as George Soros, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet, as well as corporations like Pepsi Cola, Coka Cola, American Express, etc. Also they will gladly accept your VOLUNTARY donations.
- Both Ormsby and Ricelli co-sponsored bills to MANDATE abortion coverage for our insurance companies, one offering opt-outs based on faith. Fortunately, these anti-choice bills did not clear the Senate. Aren't there already too many government mandates on our insurance companies already?
- Several times, the Washington State voters passed into law the initiative to require 2/3rds vote in the Legislature before raising our taxes. After one of them, which was rejected in District 3 and challenged by Lisa Brown, sunsetted, Timm Ormsby along with his fellow democrats repealed that law. Then they imposed tales tax on sodapop, candy, and bottled water. There was a similar tax in California a few years earlier. Like in California, that tax was so unpopular that a vast majority in the state, including our District 3, voted to repeal that tax.
- Since then, we in the 3rd voted for all such initiatives requiring 2/3rds since, including the one rejected by the State Supreme Court. In the State Constitution, it says that taxes can be added or raised with a majority vote (50% + 1). We will need a constitutional amendment.
- Last year, we, including those of us in the District 3, voted for a constitutional amendment to require the 2/3rds vote. All was needed was a vote in the Legislature. Well, the democrats rejected it.
- The democrats will try again to get a State Income Tax which we overwhelmingly rejected a few years ago. Will they ever give up? Not unless you reject them on the ballot.
As your State Representative, I will vote to add the 2/3rds requirement to our State Constitution, and I will vote against more tax. I will also support bills to cut the size of our government, especially those over-bearing agencies such as the Department of Ecology that make more unnecessary regulations against businesses and landowners.
The democrats and others on the left seem to think that the bigger the government, the better. The bigger the bully, the better? Maybe so, if you are on the receiving end.