for State Representative, District 3, Position 2
As your State Representative, I will do my best to preserve your constitutional rights and your individual liberties.
I will not vote to raise your taxes.
"Let Washington be|
the worst state to commit crime and
the best state to start a business."
(Dino Rossi, who should have been Governor, 2008)
Reason for Running
There is too much nonsense going on in our governments at most levels and we need more leaders and representatives determined to bring back common sense. Instead of complaining about it, I would like to be in the position where I can do something about it, and I can't do that with our current representation in the 3rd District.
What Makes Your Uniquely Qualified for This Position?
I am registered to vote in this district, which is the only qualification needed, according to our State Constitution, but so are tens of thousands of others. In 2012, we had excellent Republican candidates running for all 3 positions. This year, I am the only Republican. The Libertarians would be better than those there now in protecting our God-given Constitutional rights. To those there now, we could never be taxed enough to meet the growing demands.
- American citizens of all ethnicities should have priority over non-citizens for jobs and benefits
- To unite immigrants of many different languages, English must be the official language.
- For less crime, we need better employment, stronger law enforcement, and stop attracting illegal migrants
- Improve our economy by keeping our jobs here rather than exporting them.
- Public employees and those who get government hand-outs need more private businesses that thrive on providing services or products people need or want, with less government intrusion, taxation or regulation so they can hire more people, who then contribute to the tax base rather than just take from the government.
- To cut traffic gridlock and improve our economy, we need to complete the North-South expressway
- So you can better live within your means, our state must operate within its means, rather than raise taxes.
- To decrease government dependence, the low-income need more hand-ups, more job opportunities, less hand-outs. Help the poor help themselves.
- Your children deserve quality education, with more emphasis on Math, Science, Nutrition, Civics, English, and languages.
- I favor chartered schools, home schooling, and school vouchers, with little or no government intervention.
- To protect your constitutional rights, we need less government intrusion and regulation.
- Encourage work ethic for youth by allowing them to work part-time if they want.
- To maintain quality air and water, support renewable energy sources.
- You deserve better and more affordable health care by focusing on prevention, nutrition and natural remedies, and less on drugs.
- Food stamps must not be used for junk food
- Oppose unfunded Federal Mandates that are against the will of the people here in Washington
- General Election: November 8, 2016
- Gonzaga Symphony Orchestra Concert, Fox Theater, Tues. December 6, 7:30 pm
Please also vote for:
- Randy McGlenn, State Representative, Position 1
- James Apker, State Senator
- Josh Kerns, County Commissioner
- Shelly O’Quinn, County Commissioner
- Steve McLaughlin, Public Lands Commissioner
- Bill Bryant, Governor,
Facebook: Bill Bryant for Governor; Twitter: @BillBryantWA
- Marty MClendon, Lt Governor,
- Chris Vance for US Senate;
- Duane Davidson, State Treasurer,
- Kim Wyman, Secretary of State,
- Joshua Trumbull, State Attorney General,
The incumbent, Bob Ferguson, unconstitutionally led a lawsuit against a Christian run flower shop for refusing to arrange flowers for a homosexual wedding.
- David DeWolf, State Supreme Court Justice (#1),
- Greg Zempel, State Supreme Court Justice (#5),
- Dave Larson, State Supreme Court Justice (#6),
- Ward Andrews, Superior Court Judge (10)
- Cathy McMorris Rogers, Congress
- Donald Trump, President
Like him or not, no matter what he’s said or did in the past, he is what America needs, not a politician, but a businessman who can learn from his successes and failures. Let’s not pay too much attention to the leftist mainstream media which trashes him. America will be safer with immigra¬tion control and respect from leaders of other nations. He will have well-qualified people on his staff and Cabinet. Also, unlike those appointed by Clinton and Obama, his Supreme Court nominees will be more consistent with the Constitution and not legislate from the bench.
Telephone: (509) 599-9414 (cell)